In an email sent by the Proctor, students were told that the power outage had been caused by a fault in the circuit board, which had overheated.
Student outrage erupts due to broken machines in majority of halls of residence.
Student safety has never seemed to be a pressing concern for St Andrews students, but now that it is, more must be done in terms of transparency and an active change in protocol, including but not limited to a greater publicity of the University Security and Response Team, a greater patrolling of the St Andrews streets at night where these incidents have occurred, and action taken against the culprits of these attacks.
For many in Britain, it has always been a...
2.9 ° C