Missing student last seen at Madras Rugby Club Social

Update on missing student: Duncan Sim. Last seen at Madras Rugby Club near Old Station Road at roughly 11 pm.

0
Duncan Sim

Missing University of St Andrews student Duncan Sim was last seen leaving a social at Madras Rugby Club in the company of friends at around 11pm on Wednesday March 14.

Mr Sim is described as a white male, 6ft tall, of medium build.

He has brown hair, green eyes and when last seen was wearing a grey-coloured suit jacket, white shirt, and a blue and white tie.

Those with information can contact St Andrews Police Station via 101, quoting incident number 2987 of 15 March

It is believed that Mr Sim was on his way to the St Andrews’ Student Union on Market Street, however there is no confirmation as of yet that he made it to the Union.

Police are currently reviewing CCTV footage of the Students’ Association to confirm this.

Mr Sim is originally from the Duns area of the Scottish borders.

University staff have offered to mount search parties, however the police search is still ongoing.

Sergeant Sharon Holmes of Fife Police Division said: “We are growing increasingly concerned for Duncan’s welfare and are eager to trace him as soon as possible.

“I would urge anyone who may have seen Duncan, or a man matching his description, to contact us immediately.

“In addition, anyone with information that can help us trace his whereabouts is asked to get in touch with us as soon as possible.”

Those with information can contact St Andrews Police Station via 101, quoting incident number 2987 of 15 March.