Careers Centre launching new online hub, CareerConnect

The University of St Andrews Careers Centre will be launching their new online hub, CareerConnect, to students on Thursday 18 January.

0
Photo: Careers Centre

The site will centralise all of the Careers Centre’s opportunities for those students preparing to enter the workforce, including booking an afternoon appointment with a careers adviser and registering for their upcoming career events.

CareerConnect will also allow students to search for work opportunities, including part-time jobs, graduate jobs, internships, and work experience.

Currently, all information that the Careers Centre offers is available on the University of St Andrews website under Careers.

Here, students can view job opportunities, view suitable career options for their interests, and receive information on the job application process.

However, in terms of booking afternoon appointments, students must currently call 0800 587 5090 between 12:30 and 13:30 on the day of the appointment. CareerConnect will streamline this process by allowing students to book easily online, a key benefit of the new site.

The Careers Centre has been advertising the launch of CareerConnect since 15 December 2017.

For more information on the Careers Centre, contact the office at careers@st-andrews.ac.uk or visit in person at 6 St Marys Place.