1. Heat presents: AMBER

On Thursday 21 April, Heat returns to the Rule for another successful student night out. With a great new set-up and sound system that we have only begun to discover, cheap drinks, and £3 entry, Heat Presents: AMBER promises to make your last weekend before revision memorable.

2. Beer & Brats Spring Fest

On Friday 22 April, the Fine Food & Dining Society will be hosting a free event in the Main Bar and Garden of the Union. Starting at 1 pm, the event will feature a variety of food (Janettas included), drinks and various performances. There will also be outdoor exhibitions by the Photo Society and Art Society.

3. Polo Tournament

Only two days to go before this year’s St Andrews Charity Polo Tournament at Errol Park Estate on Saturday 23 April. Champagne and pitch-side views of the polo are just a small part of what is in store for the event, which promises to be just as successful as last year’s. Though tickets have sold out, you might be lucky enough to find a resale ticket on Facebook for what might be one of the semester’s most blissful afternoons.

4. Saints Sport Colour Run

On Sunday 24 April, Saints Sport will present its annual 3K St Andrews Colour Run. Featuring 4 colour stations and £1 sunglasses, the run supports the Saints Volunteers Projects in Zambia. Registration opens at 10am on the day for an 11am start at the Sports Centre.

5. Bargain Ball

Although hosted by the Comedy Society, Bargain Ball is no joke. Priced at £5 for regular tickets, the ball advertises itself as being the cheapest (and most satirical) event to hit St Andrews. Come on down to the Union on Sunday 24 April for one final hurrah before revision begins.

6. Battle of the Bands

On Saturday 30 April, the first ever St Andrews-based Battle of the Bands will take place within Club 601. In support of the Charities Campaign and Upbeat Music, the featured bands include Pink Eye On Picture Day, Atom Tan, Beef Stew, the Black Adders and Midnight Drive, all worthy competitors for the title of Champion.

7. May Dip

After a night spent dancing at Battle of the Bands, students can descend in droves upon East Sands for a dip in the North Sea on the morning of Sunday 1 May. The traditional way of celebrating the end of semester two, the dip will guarantee a successful exam diet for all participants.

8. Kate Kennedy May Ball

To save us from revision stress, the biggest black tie event of the season will unite the university for one last time on Sunday 1 May. Considered one of the few genuine must attend events of the year, May Ball officially sold out barely 24 hours after launching ticket sales last Wednesday. Over 2,000 guests, multiple fairground rides and killer music will all ensure yet another unforgettable Kate Kennedy-hosted night.