IMG_2314_rt
Photo courtesy of Crew Clothing Company

Crew Clothing Company, a new clothing store, is set to open at 4a Bell Street on 20 April.

The shop specialises in smart-casual clothing, footwear and accessories for both men and women. It was founded in 1993 and has locations across the UK.

To celebrate its opening, Crew Clothing Company will host several launch events. It has partnered with Ladybirds Florist and Mitchell’s Deli to offer fresh flowers, coffee and snacks in-store. Customers who visit between Friday 22 and Sunday 24 April will receive a complimentary hot drink and homemade tablet, as well as a £10 gift voucher and the chance to win a £400 Crew Clothing Company wardrobe or £100 Mitchell’s Deli hamper. Additionally, customers who make a purchase during the store’s launch will receive a free goody bag. 

Fife Councillor Jim Leishman, who will officially declare the store open in a ribbon cutting ceremony 23 April, said: “I’m excited to welcome British brand Crew Clothing Company to St Andrews. The new store has created 5 new roles in the community and I’m pleased to see the brand’s emphasis on community spirit by partnering with our local businesses Mitchell’s Deli and The Ladybirds Florist and local piper Rich Gordon for their grand opening from Friday 22nd April to Sunday 24th April.  I’m looking forward to joining the celebration and officially declaring the new store open on Saturday 23rd April at 9.30am.”