1. Studio 54

After a successful event last semester, the Global Investment Group is back, on Thursday 4 February, to transform the Lizard into Studio 54. Lights, glitz and glamour will ensure a night of dream-like bling tempting all to venture into a different epoque, and explore their superstar alter ego. Tickets are available for £15 on Fixr.

2. The Rule Relaunch

The Rule is back, on Friday 5 February, to welcome us all into its refurbished walls. Known for its cheap cocktails and welcoming atmosphere, the beloved pub has yet to reveal its new additions. Whether you’re in the mood for a cocktail or a pint, the new Rule is the place to start your night this Friday.

3. Brunch Party

Who doesn’t love pretending they’ve jumped into Upper East Side Manhattan along the elitist ranks of those whose definition of ‘brunch’ actually means champagne? On Saturday 6 February, the WNTD Crowd will be hosting a Brunch Party at the Vic, complete with our favourite Vic food, music, and of course, champagne.

4. White Tie Reeling Ball

For those who have been practising in their flats, and for those who have had to deal with listening to the endless thumping, the time has come to don your finest white tie and head to this year’s White Tie Reeling Ball on Saturday 6 February. Set in a beautiful Scottish castle, the ball promises a night of finest elegance, and high-spirited fun. If you didn’t get a ticket for this year’s event, there’s always another chance for next year’s.

5. Beach Clean

On Sunday 7 February, Environment and Ethics St Andrews will be hosting its first beach clean-up of 2016. Not your typical St Andrean event, it’s a great opportunity to get involved in the community and kick off 2016 with a positive start. The clean-up will begin at 10am on East Sands, where litter pickers, bags and gloves will be provided.

6. Superbowl

For those Americans missing home, and for all those interested in staying up late to experience it, the Superbowl 50 will be streamed on Sunday 7 February at the Vic. Licensed till 4am, the Vic will be the perfect place to cheer throughout the night, along with enjoying nachos, hot dogs and curly fries galore.

7. Bute Ball

This coming Friday 12 February, Kinkell Byre will once again be transformed into a mystical land. This year’s Bute Ball presents “Grimms’ Fairy Tales”, recalling our most magical and most frightening childhood stories. With sold out tickets, the ball is guaranteed to be an enchanting success for all.

8. Fashion Shows 2016

Featured in The Saint’s Fashion Shows of 2016 article, this year’s lineup is not one to miss. CATWALK will introduce the season on 6 February, followed by FS on 13 February, DONT WALK on 27 February and ending with Sitara* on 1 April. Whether it be the shows or the afterparties, with a large range of prices, there will be an event guaranteed for everyone.