Christmas Single Launch Party!

0

With creepy-crawly, ghoulishly freaky Halloween week behind us, the storefronts start to replace their ghost- white decorations with cheerful tinsel, gleaming Christmas lights, and Santa hats hanging from every corner.

With the exception of us Americans who still have Thanksgiving to look forward to, everyone is ready for the beginning of November and the start of festive jumpers, steaming cups of mulled wine, and of course, singing Christmas songs.

With all these hellish deadlines piling up in the coming weeks, you need and frankly deserve an evening full of holiday cheer, discounted drinks, and plenty of opportunities to sing along to Christmas songs till you’re jingle- bell rocking all your woes away.

With that in mind, the St Andrews Christmas Enterprise are advising you to dig out those reindeer antlers and head along to their Singing Saints Christmas Single Launch Party at Rascals on Thursday 13 November starting at 9 pm. With an entry fee of only three pounds, you get a night of live performances, plus a Rascal’s food and drink discount card which is valid all-year long (and trust me, over exam season that baby will pay for itself).

Best of all, you can take away the warm, fuzzy St Andrews holiday spirit by downloading the Christmas Charity Single recorded by the St Andrew’s Christmas Enterprise featuring the Alleycats, the Accidentals, the St. Leonard’s Chapel Choir, and various St. Andrews students.

At only 79 pence, it might just be the cheapest Christmas present you’ve ever bought, and with the knowledge that all proceeds from the single (and ticket sales from the event) will be donated to Make-a Wish UK – an amazing charity that grants wishes for children with terminal illnesses – you’ll feel warm and fuzzy throughout the festive period and beyond.

The St Andrews Christmas Enterprise are also appealing to the saints among us and accepting donations via the Just Giving link on the The St Andrews Christmas Enterprise Facebook page. It’s a simple, but thoughtful way to share some joy this holiday season.

As a comedic elf once wisely said:

“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”

So why not pull on your snowmen socks and the Christmas jumper your grandma gave you, grab your friends, and head to Rascals to celebrate Christmas in St. Andrews with an abundance of songs, plenty of drinks, and a holiday spirit of sharing laughter and joy with friends and strangers alike?