Coming Up on The Saint Sport

0

With Wimbledon drawing to a close, and the Olympics now just 3 weeks away, here’s what’s coming up over the rest of the summer on The Saint Sport.

With the nitty gritty of the European F1 season pulling into full view, Motorsport correspondent Martin Saarinen will continue to provide reports and analysis from each Grand Prix.

From four wheels to two, the  Tour de France is now in full swing, and Richard Browne will be giving his unique angle on the world’spremier cycling event, as Britain have their best chance in years of having riders finish in yellow and green.

The Olympics (in case you haven’t noticed) swing into London in July, and we will be giving you a comprehensive round-up of every day at the Games, focussing on a 500-strong GB team. We’ll also have writers live in London, and at some of the events, and even interviews with GB athletes.

Finally, in a first for the Saint, we will have reporter live at Flushing Meadows for the US Open. J.H.Ramsay will be beavering away in New York (Not on expenses I hope…) giving you up-to-the-minute coverage of all the thrills and spills in the final major of the year.

Of course you can keep up to date with all our coverage of this summer’s sport on Twitter @sport_thesaint, where you can request pieces from our on location writers, enter our competitions, and join the debate!