‘Survival of the fittest’? AU: Stripped calendar

0

AU: Stripped2012 sees the return of the well-established ‘AU: Stripped‘ calendar. Once again, 12 teams from across the AU bore (almost) all for charity: Cycling, Men’s and Women’s Football, Ladies’ Golf, Women’s Lacrosse, Netball, Polo, Men and Women’s Rugby, Snowsports, Trampolining and Waterpolo.
The clubs braved the bitter Scottish weather in various secret locations across Fife, with the money raised by sale of the calendar going to a worthwhile cause.
Disability Sport Fife is once again the charity of choice. Having raised £1,000 last year and sponsoring two local athletes at the 2011 Special Olympic Games in Athens, this year the fundraisers have turned to eight-year-old Callum Sloane.
From Dunfermline, Sloane loves sport. Each week he attends a learn-to-swim class, plus a Disability Sport Fife multi-sport session for juniors. He has ambitions of wheelchair racing for Great Britain in the future.
The AU: Stripped Team, with the help of this calendar, are hoping to help him on the way to realising his dream.
Anyone who wishes to pre-order a calendar should email austripped@gmail.com, with calendars being priced at £8 each.
The AU: Stripped team would like to thank their photographers, Nina Zietman and Yasmin Andrews, as well as the 12 teams for their courage and great spirit.