Best Foot Forward on South Street

0

Calling all Carrie Bradshaws! If you need something to take your mind off that essay deadline, broken heart or just a reason to treat yourself, then put down  Cosmopolitan and escape to Elisabeth May Shoe Boutique which has just opened for business on South Street (opposite Schmooz) and brought a touch of glamour to St Andrews. Highlights include feather and stud adorned, vintage Converse sneakers, plus killer Moda In Pelle platform heels, and with prices ranging from £15 – £85 (less a 10% student discount) you have no excuse! I already have my heart set on a Mulberry look-a-like Mischa Barton handbag.

Owner and retail fanatic Natalie describes her new venture as “a dream come true” and after a year’s worth of market research realised that a quirky and stylish shoe boutique was just what St Andrews needed. If you’re having a Cinderella moment and desperately need to get your hands on some fabulous footwear, be it glass slippers or sexy stilettos, Natalie will act as fairy godmother and do all she can to help you out; from ordering in a special pair, to delivering them free anywhere in St Andrews. Expect to find personal service that isn’t too pushy, and if you really want to indulge, you can book yourself and your girls in for a customisable shoe party complete with champagne and chocolates. What more could a girl ask for?

Ishbell Beeson